MINT, sunny, spacious 1BR with open views of lush treetops, sky, and sightings of boats passing by. Add low maintenance and a building packed with amenities and you have a RARE home!
Extensive recent renovations (approx. 2 years old) include:
- pass-through kitchen with stainless-steel appliances that include full-sized D/W and stove, built-in microwave, French door Haier refrigerator, expansive quartz countertops, breakfast bar, and storage that satisfies the needs of experienced cooks
- bathroom fixtures -recessed medicine cabinet, vanity, shower body, toilet – and floor to ceiling ceramic tile
- wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- skim-coated ceilings with fans in living room, bedroom, and kitchen
The bedroom (that easily accommodates a king-size bed) is as large as 1BRs get in Plymouth Tower. Four spacious closets provide the most storage space in a 1BR as well.
Please contact Rich Associates Real Estate to schedule an appointment. RARE has served residents of Plymouth Tower for over 25 years successfully closing more than 200 sales and rentals.
The roof-top amenities include an expansive fitness center, 50 ft indoor pool, huge hot tub, sauna, and residents’ lounge framed by a landscaped sun deck with 360 degree city views. BBQ grills invite dining on the roof-top deck all day, by sunset, or under the stars.
24-hour doorman; PET-FRIENDLY building. Amenities include adjacent garage with valet parking (residents enjoy reduced rates), and secure bicycle storage available 24/7. Citibank ATM, drug store with pharmacy, and unisex hair salon in building. Internet/cable providers are Verizon, FiOS, Spectrum, and RCN – you have a choice!
It is conveniently located less than two blocks from the Q subway line, M15, M86, M31; just minutes from Lex 4, 5 & 6 subway lines, the E90th St NYC Ferry landing, Avis car rental (3 blocks south), the East River Esplanade, Carl Schurz Park, 92nd St Y, fabulous restaurants, shopping, and more!. Contact Rich Associates Real Estate for more information and access. Photos copyright 2020
- Monthly Maintenance
- Monthly Assessment thru 12-2020
- Financing Allowed